Map & Directions
AACP is easy to find. Look for the large white sign with 598 at the bottom (as shown on our home page) on South Milledge Avenue. We are in the back office building on the first floor (Suite 5). For more specific driving directions, see below.
If you are traveling...
- …on Route 316 from the West of Athens Continue driving past Home Depot and Lowes. Rt 316 changes to Epps Bridge Parkway at this point. Continue until Epps Bridge Parkway merges with Atlanta Highway and continue into Athens until you reach South Milledge Avenue. (The Varsity restaurant will be on your left). Turn right on South Milledge Ave and proceed to the first traffic light (Baxter Street). Go past Baxter and look for 598 on the right.
- …from the Northeast on Route 29 Route 29 will change into the Athens Perimeter (Loop 10). Continue on Loop 10 until you reach the South Milledge Avenue Exit. Turn right on South Milledge Ave and continue through 4 traffic lights (The last light will be at Springdale St.). Soon after going through this light look for the big white sign on the left. It will have 598 on the bottom. If you come to Baxter St, you have gone too far.
- …from the Southeast on Route 78 Drive through downtown Athens until you come to South Milledge Ave. The Varsity restaurant will be across the street on your right. Stay in the left lane when approaching South Milledge Ave and turn left at South Milledge. Proceed to the first traffic light (Baxter Street). Go past Baxter and look for 598 on the right.
- …from the North on Route 129 Route 129 turns into Prince Avenue as you drive into Athens. Proceed down Prince Ave until you reach North Milledge Ave. A Flower Shop will be on your right and Dunkin Donuts across the street on your right. Turn right on North Milledge Ave and continue until you reach the Baxter Street traffic light. Go past Baxter and look for 598 on the right.
- …from the South on either Route 441 or 15 Drive through or around Watkinsville on Route 441, 29, 15 (all one road) to the Athens Perimeter (Loop 10). Turn right onto the Loop heading East and proceed until you come to the South Milledge Ave Exit. Turn left onto South Milledge Ave and proceed through 5 traffic lights. The last one you go through is at Springdale St. Soon after going through this light, look for our large white sign on the left. If you come to Baxter St, you have gone too far.