Serving Individuals, Couples, and Families
AACP offers the following services:
- Individual psychotherapy can help you when you are struggling with personal problems or life transitions such as marriage, divorce, career change or geographical move. It can be of crucial help when you are dealing with personal loss and depression.
- Marital and couples therapy is available for those of you who are experiencing problems in a relationship. You may choose premarital or divorce counseling if you are entering or leaving a relationship. We also offer infertility and adoption counseling to individuals and couples.
- Family therapy is often the treatment of choice when your young children or adolescents are having problems with behavior at home or at school, difficulty with studies, peer pressures or drug or alcohol abuse. If you are older, family therapy can help you work out problems with your adult children or your aging parents.
- Group therapy can offer you a safe environment to explore your concerns with others who have experienced similar problems or worries.
- Hypnotherapy may be used to help you attain your goals in psychotheraphy. It may be used to promote deep relaxation and reduce stress, to control undesired habits, or to facilitate healing of early traumatic experiences.
- AACP also offers clinical supervision to qualified individuals for licensure in the state of Georgia in Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Social Work, and Professional Counseling. We also offer consultations to other professionals, schools, or agencies on a contract basis. All of us offer workshops and presentations on various clinical issues and our area of expertise.